Re: Enough of this foolishness!

To: jon@infodestruction.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Enough of this foolishness!
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 19:07:44 EST
Enough of this foolishness!
Yeah !! let's drive over 600 miles one way, pulling a trailer in the middle
of the night to avoid traffic on I-diotic 95 @ $2.50 gallon , now THAT's
foolishness.
I'm just happy there's a LSR facility on the East Coast, otherwise I
might've not been a competitor...
Depending on when we get out of Queens Thurs. evening, we should be on The
Monster Mile mid-morning Friday. As we  had in the past showed up Sat.morn,
this is substantially less foolishness than usual. We even plan to sleep two
nights down there, a concession I made to a car that competes at a much greater

speed potential than the previous, and me the Geez  not handling these
all-nighter drives as well.
Anybody else going not declared here yet ? You're missing "The Banquet",  you
know ..
Bob, hopefully fast fool,W