Worlds Fastest Indian DVD/CD

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Worlds Fastest Indian DVD/CD
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 23:42:06 EDT
Danger, Danger, the CD's they sell on E-Bay are only the sound track. The
Movie in DVD form is not released as yet, but go to this web site at Amazon and

get on their "Want to be notified when this title is available" list. This
also  puts in a vote to the publisher to release the DVD in the first place. I
got  carried away and went back to the site a bunch and entered all my friends
e-mails that I know would want to see it. That's not cheating is it??? LOL

Thanks
Otto

_http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00005JOXL/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_cart_1/104-7721088
-8342333?n=130_