Re: What used to be about crew certificates...

To: "don thigpen" <piggy@accessatc.net>, <Askotto@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: What used to be about crew certificates...
From: "don thigpen" <piggy@accessatc.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 18:14:26 -0400
Dave's comment about "and my record is???

that is what prompted my comments about "some" ( a few maybe ) individuals
that seem to think they know all or are an elite group . makes me wonder
what thier record was before they even ran like this otto guy . and dont
they think others can accomplish the same thing ?
ask anyone that really knows me and they will say i am a nice guy but
stubborn and opinionated and i dont tolerate stupid at all , to me an
attitude that is represented by that statement is as stupid as thinking one
race or nationality is superior to another .

ok , ok  i will shut up lol

don t
evo power & machine
www.accessatc.net/~piggy