The experts

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: The experts
From: "Scott Cowle" <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 08:29:09 -0400
I think that the group of individuals who have achieved big records-200mph and
over, have never, in my limited experience, been conceited. They exude
confidence and HELPFULNESS to those of us new to the sport or still trying to
get to the big numbers. The best advice I ever got was from Keith before my
first pass at Maxton-he said "when you cross the finish line don't stop driving
the car"-after only a few passes I understood all too clearly what he
meant-might have saved me from a crash. The" BIG" guys care about us-and want
us to learn from their experiences , so we don't make similar errors and can
progress faster-at least this has been my experience-I've never been turned
away by anyone-and many of the veterans have taken an interest in what I'm
doing and have come by my rinky-dink operation at Maxton and said hi and wished
me well. And I want a 200mph hat as much as anyone!   Scott

This communication may contain confidential or privileged
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please
contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message.
<<<MentorCollege>>>