Re: LSR automobile suspension question

To: Nt788@aol.com, b.a.savage@earthlink.net, joetimney@dol.net
Subject: Re: LSR automobile suspension question
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 08:50:33 -0700 (PDT)
I think that I may not have stated my question clearly. I'm not talking about
no suspension.  The car has full independent front suspension.  I was just
wondering about removing the front roll bar.  It's right in the way of where I
want to put other components, and wondered if the handling would suffer  if I
deleted it.

  Dick J
  In East Texas

Nt788@aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 4/7/2006 8:12:05 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
b.a.savage@earthlink.net writes:

  Is there really any need for an anti-roll bar on the front of an
>>independent front suspension on an LSR car?
>>  DickJ
>> In East Texas

A way to look at lsr suspension--- If it helps, why were all vehicles with and
without sidelined the last rough meet? Jack

starting at 1&cent;/min.