Lincoln Welding School 2006

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Lincoln Welding School 2006
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 11:39:55 EDT
Last August of 2005 I attended the Basic Motorsports Welding  Class at
Lincoln Electric in Cleveland, Ohio.  I enjoyed it and learned so  much that I
have
decided to sign up for their Advanced Motorsports Welding  Class in October of
this year.  If you own a piece of Lincoln Welding  Equipment you are
considered a member, this entitles you to a discount on  the price of the
school.  You
can see Lincoln's courses at _www.lincolnelectric.com_
(http://www.lincolnelectric.com)     just look under their Motorsports Welding
Classes.   Their
training is  top notch, they cannot do enough for you.  All welding materials,
gases and  equipment which you might want to try is part of the package.  They
had available all of their latest equipment for us to play with.  Well  worth
the money spent for a week of training.

    Hope this helps anyone who is thinking of  attending!    Maybe I will see
you there!!    Have a great weekend!

     Tony G   LI,NY