RE: Gas Wars!!! Boycott EXXON and MOBIL!

To: "Ron Gibson" <rgg14@cox.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Gas Wars!!! Boycott EXXON and MOBIL!
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:31:07 -0700
Ron,

"Amazing. A lot of the same people (so I don't point any fingers) that
complain about $2.50 gal gasoline will pay over $13.00 gal for tap water in
plastic bottles then claim the "OIL" companys are ripping them off."

I couldn't have said it better!

I don't like paying $3.00 a gallon for gasoline anymore than the next guy,
but I do understand profits and losses( having had both during my
thirty-five plus years in business)

It IS amazing what we complain about. For years, OPEC has manipulated prices
by altering their production. Now the greater demand on the product and the
situation in the mid-East has complicated matters.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC