Re: Gas mileage

To: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>,
Subject: Re: Gas mileage
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:20:21 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
I don't know about truck laws but I always slip my stick shift Honda Civic into
nuetral driving to work. I would not do it on the freeway but in town I do in
all the time. If the light changes and I'm a block away it goes in nuetral and
if it rechanges to green before I get there I can choose the best gear to start
back up. Having a 5-speed makes it easy...Glad I bought that Honda HX model
now. 36-38 mpg in town 40+ on the road a 70+ mph....With gas prices up they
discontinue the model...go figure. Good Luck J.D.

>Subject: Re: Gas mileage

 I find I can stretch my gas mileage tremendously by