Re: Rat Fink Reunion (was: basic maintenance 101)

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rat Fink Reunion (was: basic maintenance 101)
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 13:05:36 -0600
I spent Friday night at the opera (my youngest son had one of the
lead roles in Don Giovanni) and then Saturday morning I went to
Manti, Utah for the 4th annual Rat Fink Reunion.  I looked for Tom
and Cathy Shannon, but didn't see them there.  But it might be cuz
there were a bazillion people attending.  For some reason, the
Corvette Club of Utah showed up with just about every late model
Corvette in the state.  They pushed the rodders and kustom folks out
into the field next door.  But Trixie Roth and the other "Finksters"
have built a "convention center" in the field behind her house...it's
a big change from the way things have been in previous years.

I participated in the Rat Fink Parade in my Ugly Truck (64 C10) and
had a good time rapping the pipes up and down Main St.  (292 I6 with
AFB carb, split headers and Cherry Bombs.)

So from Mozart on Friday to Rat Finks on Saturday....and back home
uneventfully Sunday...it's been a good weekend.  I even got a bit of
a sunburn.  I'll have some pics of the Reunion on my web site in a bit.

Ray the Rat
http://www.chevyasylum.com/

ps...here are pics from last year's RFR:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/cruisin05/050513/050513.html