Re: Re: Tv show on Bonneville, Discovery Channel

To: <Askotto@aol.com>, <jon@infodestruction.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Tv show on Bonneville, Discovery Channel
From: <jonamo@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:27:33 -0400
Otto,

The Motorcycle Lightning show was an ok show... I know you are fairly new so
ill clue you in on a few things.

First off the Vincent liner was not Don Vesco's. The liner is Max Lambky's.
Vesco was piloting to help diagnose problems with the liner. After vesco drove
then Dave Campos jumped in it and it went like 80-100 mph.

The other entrants on the show were JOhn Noonan (his first year out), The
Wagner Family Belen, Teresa and Wiltz. and Joe and Jon Amo (was last year using
nitrous).

The dedications were to Don Vesco and Teresa Wagner (Schmidt??, that was real
last name). Don had passed away from his battle with cancer, and Teresa was in
the Denver Rockies for a convention and went for a walk and never returned..
The body was never found, they are guessing that she was taken by the animals
of the rockies... (Bears and Mountain Lion are most common)

Jon