Re: Engine Preheating

To: John Burk <joyseydevil@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Engine Preheating
From: John Staiger <lsrvette@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:20:42 -0700 (PDT)
Well... I thought about that and ran into a challenge.  The race engine runs
water only at 30psi (it's a pressurized system) verses the 50/50 mix at 18psi
(I think) in the push car -- which is my street corvette ... OK I know, its a
bit strange but then so am I.  I realy did not want to mod my "push" vette more
than I had to...  Other than my strangeness you have the perfect solution.

JLS