RE:

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: RE:
From: adin@frontier.net
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:00:28 -0600
Up until I noticed that little "glitch," I had a lot of faith in all
sorts of gizmo electronica.  And, its a government system - it must be
accurate, right?

Its a nice little piece of entertainment, figures moving average,
knows which way it is going and where Crestview Drive is located. It
will even give you directions, although knowing the bridge is still
functioning is one's own responsibility.

In answer to your question, I wear the foil helmet liner - you aren't
getting me on the mothership!

(I wish I could repeat this, it would be fun at the timing stand . . . .)

David, 465GPS, in Durango