Chip for my diesel?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Chip for my diesel?
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:43:59 -0400
A customer was telling me today how he had redone the chip in his '05
Duramax pickup, set it for 95 hp increase (over stock) and his fuel
economy increased about (he says) 3 mpg.  Hunh -- More horsepower and
better mileage?  I thought it takes more fuel to make more power.

I know some of you have chipped your diesels -- I'd like some honest
feedback about your results.  I don't need more power/torque -- what's
there in the stock settings is plenty.  But if I can go down the road
on less fuel -- that's better.

Let me hear you, hokay?

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing