Re: who needs a tuner.....

To: Amo Joe <jkamo@rushmore.com>, list LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: who needs a tuner.....
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:58:16 -0600
Isn't this pretty much what the guys are doing with those extended
intakes in front of the grille?  My leaf blower is rated at 125 mph.
That's about where they start to get it on.  Could be interesting to
see what a difference it actually makes in practice.  Unfortunately the
"Great White Dyno" doesn't give those printed readouts, just timing
slips.

Wes