Re: Traco Engines

To: dlodom@charter.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Traco Engines
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 10:27:18 EDT
Hey Doug,

    There was nothing like the sports car races  of the 60's you are right
about that.  Can-Am series was a wonderful  competition experience.  Today the
cars all look the same and no one an  tell me that it is a factory car,
especially NASCAR and Drag Racing.  The  60's were great and I would like to
see the
cars of yesteryear return.  It  will never happen in my lifetime.       No, I
did  not say anything to Dick Gulstrand to piss him off.  Must have just been
a  rough morning for him as I arrived early to beat the 405 traffic.  It is
called the 405 because it takes you 4 or 5 hours to get where you need to  go!
LOL

                                     Tony G   Li,NY