Re: Intended to send this

To: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Intended to send this
From: Dale Krumheuer <dmirror3@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 12:23:56 -0700 (PDT)
I read the entire article and could not figure out what you were  talking about
!! DOH !!  Wrong article !! Thanks Wes, fortunately  I was on the clock or I
would have completely wasted my time....
Dale Krumheuer
  Cleveland Ohio
  Where Lake Erie does not Tsunami

Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net> wrote:
http://kutv.com/topstories/local_story_123132150.html

We have a large Tongan/Pacific Islander population in the valley so
news like this is important to many viewers in Salt Lake.

The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil,
but because of the people who don't do anything about them. --Albert Einstein