18 degree rocker arms

To: Tom Bryant <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: 18 degree rocker arms
From: Glenn Ridlen <saltrucker@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 11:47:03 -0700 (PDT)
  Tom and all

  Do you happen to have or know where I might find some 18 degree exhaust
rockers with extra offset. I am using 122 bars so I need the DCA bodies with
1.75" pivot length. They come standard with .080 offset  but I need .150 to
.200 due to the intake port size. With .150 we might be able to whittle on the
head a little bit and make it. Going to try to get Bernie to measure it this
PM. Jesel says they can make them for me and if I don't find something in the
next 2 or 3 days that's what I will do.

                        Glenn

Yahoo! Mail goes everywhere you do.  Get it on your phone.