Re: El Mirage reports?

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: El Mirage reports?
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 06:54:38 -0700
Gee Keith, you missed being able to hang out with me. The weather and
dirt were about as good as it ever is. Got a chance to talk to Tom, Dan
W., and Jack Costella,  missed Ed Van Scoy. I was only there Sunday.
 One side note, because of the high gas prices, the trip only took 4 1/2
hours instead of 5 1/2 hours. Not that many motor homes and trailers out
on the highway.    Doug Odom back in big ditch