Re: Real Street

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, Scott Cowle <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>,
Subject: Re: Real Street
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 11:10:26 -0700 (PDT)
Scott,
  Like I said, I knew you'd get the right answer from Keith.

  BTW, when are you planning on next going to Maxton.  Maybe I can make it that
weekend and trade you six Lone Stars for six Molsons.

  DickJ

Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net> wrote:
  Scott this is an answer for Maxton only... as the other venues don't have
this class...

We've decided that you can loose any part of interior plastic or carpet in
the interest of safety in the event of a fire...