Ballistic Protection for Auto Tranny..

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ballistic Protection for Auto Tranny..
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 11:58:56 -0700
We all know that I have trans issues. Thos issues are resolving quickly
with a call to the shift reprogramming folk. But this message is in
regards to the ballistic protection for the tranny. I currently have
akevlar blanket meeting SFI specs and that is the worst POS .... If you
put it on tight enough to offer protection, can't shift it. Too loose
and it snags pluss it catches oil/.fluid.

So, does any one know of an approved hard protective trans cover for the
Ford AOD transmission?

mayf..