Re: #197 in a wind tunnel

To: "Odom Doug" <dlodom@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: #197 in a wind tunnel
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 15:31:20 -0600
I remember when Ron Benham ran at the lakes with this car it was pretty
dirty behind the car. Lots of dirt below the back of the car. Ron said he
new it was a little dirty, I am thinking vortex generators would have
cleaned it up. Good thinking Wes. I am sure someone has a photo of it in the
lights.
Glen