RE: Oberg question

To: "'Landspeed'" <Land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Oberg question
From: Jim Webb <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 20:50:47 -0500
Doug,
Thanks. Any idea of the mesh size on those Gribble filters? After reading
mucho info on paper filters, I am suspect of them, even on a good day. Feel
free to send a picture (high speed connect, big pic = OK). I actually have
two Oberg's so I can serial or parallel them if needs be...

Jim Webb
Chock Full O' Nuts
A/PP B/PP