M/C inspection form

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: M/C inspection form
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 15:11:23 -0400
I received the packet acknowledging our SpeedWeek pre-entries today,
and there's a copy of the M/C inspection form attached.  Just for the
heck of it, though, I like to have an electronic copy of that form here
on the computer (I've got the '05 now).  The one on the SCTA site is
the '05, too.  Yeah, I know there aren't many changes, but has anyone
got the 2006 form available to send to me, or maybe update the one on
the site?

Thanks, and have a happy and SAFE Memorial Day weekend.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)