RE: Speed week

To: "'landspeed@autox.team.net'" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Speed week
From: Jim Webb <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 21:18:02 -0500
Hmmm... 72 days. Sparky said 8 weeks. Thanks, Sparky! I hear sleep is highly
overrated. Ok, almost ready. Let's see...

Sandblasted the lakester chassis today. I guess that means everything past
this point is assembly v. disassembly, so it all must be good!

Don't have all the motor pieces. Don't have all the ignition pieces. Don't
have any of the fuel system. Oh yeah, gotta build a fuel tank. Gotta get
springs for the new IRS. Gotta get pistons made. Gotta build an intake &
headers. New car, new motor, new computer control stuff, new lots 'o things.

Of course we're ready!

And, the truck needs help getting ready too!

Jim Webb
Chock Full O' Nuts
A/PP B/PP ?/?L