What KT said

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: What KT said
From: Randy Will <turbovortec6@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 22:46:52 -0700 (PDT)
Keith,
          Thanks for the reminder about playing nice. I personally do not like
reading a bunch of cuss words on my screen. Yes I can and do delete those posts
as they contain no information related to LSR.

         I went to my first race since we lost John Beckett last weekend,thanks
to Clem Roberts. It was a diesel  Drag Race of all things.Imagine that. Our
friends truck ran a 8.913@ 156 and change in the 1/4. Well it triggered
something and I have the urge to start working on getting the No Class Racing
U/DT back on the track.

   Special thanks to Tom B, Dave D, Dan W, KT and a host of others for sharing
your thoughts and knowledge.

  Randy Williams
  Crew Chief
  No Class Racing
  U/DT 4331

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messengers low  PC-to-Phone call rates.