Re: Wild Bill go-faster Sparky Smith

To: "David in Durango" <adin@frontier.net>
Subject: Re: Wild Bill go-faster Sparky Smith
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 09:48:30 -0400
On Thursday, June 1, 2006, at 11:36  PM, David in Durango wrote:

> Sparky and I had an enjoyable time over adult beverages tonite.
> Sadly, Mayf's reputation will never be the same!
>

> David in Durango

So you improved his reputation, right?  And now we'll think of him as a
saint (to-be, perhaps), and will sit quietly and listen to every word
he utters/types and absorb it with nothing but awe and fervent thanks,
right?

St. Mayf of Pahrump.  Yeah, I can see it now.  I think maybe Odd Toe
has the right attitude -- tell us more.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan