Re: Great Car

To: saltfevr@mail.sisna.com
Subject: Re: Great Car
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 14:28:10 EDT
Thanks Tom and Gary again.

I built a 57 post with a 425 HP, 409, 4 speed back in '64. When I sold  it I
kicked myself and built this one 35 years later. I set the goal when I  built
this car to be the coolest '57 on the planet that reflected my  personality.
That is according to me and that's all that matters. Other people  seem to dig
it too.

I retaped the flames on the hood at least 10 times before I liked them...
Then I got carried away and flamed the dash even though it's been done before.
 have never seen embroidered flames in the interior.

I realized the right cool cars are a better investment than the stock  market
and now it's time to cash in a "CD". Besides, driving this car and others  is
a lot more fun than fondling at a stock certificate!!!

I dropped out of the show/street rod scene because it's, how you say,
BORING!!!!! I'm getting back into racing so the show boat has to go. You "need"

this car! It would make a great push truck on the salt! LOL

Otto