Tail feathers

To: "John Burk" <joyseydevil@comcast.net>,
Subject: Tail feathers
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 17:21:10 -0500
Dirt Simple---
 I am shearing a 2'x4' diagonaly through its corners.  I will build a frame out
of 1/2" round on the front leading edge and the rest will be 3/4" flat stock.
One side of the frt sheets will be wraped around and folded back and pop
riveted  behind the leading edge..there will be two a verticals one at the rear
and one close to the frt of two more 2x4 sheets...---the overlap between the
frt and rear panels will be adjusted to what fits and LOOKS right---

> Sparkey
>
> >Monday am I plan on shearing part of the alum. sheet for some new tail
> >feathers so---to move the CP rearward
>
> Describe your tail fin ?

    "Sparky"
RATICAL  AA/GL 2211