RE: Taper question ( lathe stuff.. could be LSR ) (No. 2)

To: "'Rich Fox'" <v4gr@rcn.com>,
Subject: RE: Taper question ( lathe stuff.. could be LSR ) (No. 2)
From: "3 liter" <saltfever@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 21:48:39 -0700
You are absolutely right, Rich.  By the time you got down to the minor
diameter with the tool making a continuous cut, the shaft would be straight.
You have a keen eye and inquisitive mind.  My apologies for wasting your and
the lists time. I'm not going to post nuttin to the list at 2:06 am again!
-Elon