My Good Name and Reputation...

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: My Good Name and Reputation...
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 11:44:35 -0700
I have returned from a visit to a place near heaven...Texas. Yeah, I
grew up there, near Abilene. This trip was for a family reunion,
something I have not attended in many years. Lots of fun getting back
with the cousins (only four of us left now out of many).

Now as I read through 499 messages, I find that that rascal Sparky and
David have gotten together and besmirched my reputation ( I didn't even
know I had one!). If I know those guys the get together was in, ahem,
some "gentlemen's club". For all you new comers and those easily swayed
by smooth non-logical whisperings put out by these gossip mongers,  I am
completely innocent. It never happened. Really. Never.

Now you guys better start picken on someone who is far enough away from
you to forget by the time he gets to you...like Keith, that red necked
yahoo from alabammy who is gonna cut his finger off using that lathe and
a file to break the edges etc. Cutting a taper is easy, just remove
everything that isn't a taper.

mayf, the rednecked ignorant desert rat in Pahrump