Cooling

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Cooling
From: Terry Murphy <terrymurphy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 15:34:16 -0600
Hi Sparky ...I have been very busy and did not have time to answer your
question ....I am not sure of design yet ....there are 3 of us working
on the car ...Foy Gilmore is working on the frame and body ( he builds
race cars and engines for a living for the last 40 years ) ....Joe
Wright brings all lose ends together  ...and I am building the engine
...( I have built a few flatheads thru Funny car engines ).....it is a
498 Hilborn injected BB Chevy built to run gas or fuel .....I would like
to know more about you Lakester ..and engine......if you want to take a
look at the building of our engine look at
http://www.exhibitengineering.com/engine.htm     not much there yet but
take a look  ....we hope to be on the dyno by mid July .... we are
trying to learn as much as possible about racing at Bonneville and open
for any ideas or thoughts.....Thanks  Terry