Beauty of School

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Beauty of School
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 11:06:46 EDT
All of us are not on this planet long  enough to learn everything we need or
want on our own.  We need to rely on  the experiences of others to increase
our knowledge base.
    Try to attend a Lincoln Class and  see what TIG welder works for you and
your budget.  Cheap welders do not  get the job done.

     I began to really enjoy school since  the 10 th grade in Vocational High
School.  Any excuse to learn from a  "master" I am signing up.  A good
instructor or teacher will make a huge  difference in your learning curve. I
currently try and take as many classes  as I can possibly afford to learn new
things.
 It is great to be done  with college courses for the "job".  Now I can take
self enrichment courses  for me!
     Just have this burning desire to want to  learn.  Hope it never burns
out until I close my eyes for the very last  time.

     Some say, "the day you stop learning  is the day you die".

     Recently I attended an "Outdoors"  school in Maine,  learned stuff that
no one else was ever able to explain  to me before.  A quality class with a
quality instructor.  Money and  time well spent.  This will pay off the next
time I am in the great  outdoors.

    Hope this  helps!