Re: Sir Malcome, D Day and you

To: Want1937hd@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sir Malcome, D Day and you
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 22:10:00 +0000
   -from my dad's tank battalion ....  the 741st

thank god his didnt' hafta float....

I was born when he "got home" and was dam happy to be there

Cheers,.. -it's your ol' pal, "Dirt Track Doug"

           --------------- ' food for a whole lot of very serious thought '

A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have
sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any
who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.

          -George Washington