Re: E85, more questions, some answers....

To: Benn <karhu@california.com>
Subject: Re: E85, more questions, some answers....
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 15:27:34 -0700
Regards the buring of cane to produce the heat...why not use the corn
stalks? Probably wouldn't be enough but would cut into the coal or gas
requirements. Hell, I have enough tumble weeds to run the still for a
while, LOL...

We have lots of natural gas and coal so that shouldn't be a problem. But
we now use  20 millions barrels a day here in the US, how much ethanol
can be produced to make a dent in that?

mayf, the red necked ignorant desert rat in pahrump