RE: Re; E85, more questions

To: "'John Burk'" <joyseydevil@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Re; E85, more questions
From: "Bow" <kd5kzn@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 04:42:55 +0100
 Hey John, you hit the nail on the head...
"It seems that energy won't be a problem in the future if Washington doesn't
get in the way ."

That is the biggest problem of all...

If all the farmers in the USA that have been paid for years to not produce
crops so we can buy them from other countries (I will never figure that
logic out), we would probably be way ahead in the game....

Bow
(Recovering from Appendix surgery)