Re: Five hats

To: Jim Price <Jimwprice@aol.com>, list LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Five hats
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 21:09:46 -0600
Last I saw of "cousin" George he was headed west from SLC for his son's
wedding ... this was about three years ago.  He had bought a "bondo
special" to replace the rolled into a ball Saab.  It had a motorcycle
engine in what originally was a Fiat body.  Not a car that will go over
200 mph.  I tried to contact him when I was in western Pennsylvania in
April with no success.

Wes