Worlds Fastest Indian DVD

To: wester6935@comcast.net
Subject: Worlds Fastest Indian DVD
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:43:13 -0700 (PDT)
My wife picked up a Worlds Fastest Indian DVD at Walmart yesterday and we
watched it last night.  There is a trailer on there which is a documentary
filmed of Burt Munro, and his first trip to Bonneville.  It is amazing how much
of the documentary was used as foundation for the script for the movie.
Practically every line said by Anthony Hopkins in the movie was actually said
by Burt Munro in the documentary.  It's also incredible how well Hopkins
captured the personality of Munro.

  It's worth buying the DVD just to see the documentary.

  DickJ
  In East Texas