non-lsr AMA Superbikes

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: non-lsr AMA Superbikes
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 21:07:21 -0600
Today I corner flagged at my first AMA Superbike Race at the New Miller Motor
Sports Park,100 mi. East of Bville in Tooele,Co. Seeing 25 bikes all headed at
me for turn 1 was almost like working the 5 mile patrol at the "great white
dyno".

I have nothing but awe & respect for all you bike gals & guys. Yeah I guess,
now even you KT(LOL). The wife can't shut me up! OK,so the Ducati Hottie ladies
were cool too! Hey,catch it on Speed Channel this wknd. Blood Pressure now
almost normal. Thanks.
Had to de-compress.
http://www.amaproracing.com
http://www.milermotorsportspark.com