Re: SBC Man-A-Fre 4x2 setup with WOW factor

To: ed@vetteracing.com
Subject: Re: SBC Man-A-Fre 4x2 setup with WOW factor
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:11:50 +0000
Hi Ed!    Yah, it would,...   but I was allas partial to 2X4s m'ownself
though ( right Dick J ?  ;- )  )

I had a pal with Man-a-fre on his 427 powered A-bone 'coupe back in '69 *
though and it was pretty cool   ...He usta like to whomp it hard enough to
make his riders hit their heads on his rollbar at about 20mph.   OW !   he
did it to me.  -throttle response was, shall we say,   .....crisp     LOL!

* In fact the black pleated nauggy-hide door panels from that car are in
Boogie Woogie now...  -a bit of historical trivia for ya there folks  ;- )

Cheers,.. -it's your ol' pal, "Dirt Track Doug"

Forever leadin' the way in the eternal search for Hot Blues,
                                    Cold Beer, Fast Cars and Warm Willin'
Wimin'..

Dog training, Murdersickle parts, Aerial Surveillance, Match Races,
Killer Minibikes, Babes Ooogled, Flintlock Rifles, Speedway Bikes, Bears
Neutered,
Certified USDA Beer Tester, free political analysis, Wheel stands throughly
enjoyed,

                                 ...and "Slide Jobs" fully appreciated for
the FINE ART that they are.