Dear Abby

To: Sssaddlaw@aol.com
Subject: Dear Abby
From: Sssaddlaw@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 13:10:06 EDT
 Dear Abby;

I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice on what could
be a crucial decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.
The usual signs... Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when
I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you
don't know them."

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always
walks down the drive, although I can hear a car setting off, as if she
has gotten out of the car round the corner.  Why?  Maybe she wasn't in a
taxi?  I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was
and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone
again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never broached the subject with my wife.  I think
deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went
out again and I decided to really check on her.  I decided I was going
to park my Harley Davidson Heritage next to the garage and then hide behind
it
so I could get a good view of the whole street when she comes home.
It was at that moment, crouching behind my Harley, that I noticed that
the rocker boxes on my engine seem to be leaking a little oil.  Is
this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

Thanks,

Bob