Re: An Offering to the God of Speed

To: "LandSpeed Digest" <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: An Offering to the God of Speed
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 13:02:05 -0600
All right you old salts that were there during the '71 Documentary,or
thereabouts.I was intrigued watching the motorcycle riders holding on to a
truck or car door handle as they started. When did this MO begin and when was
it outlawed?

PS. Only watched documentary once so far,Burt was one tough guy!
Also loved his quotes repeated by Hopkins in WFI. Bravo Roger Donaldson!

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah