Re: Speaking of Chris Harris...

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speaking of Chris Harris...
From: Chris Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:11:26 +1200
Keith, does a bear sh*t in the woods?
We're locked and loaded, well almost. Taking the roadster in for a full wet
wheel align tomorrow morning. July 12th we load our 40ft container along
with our buddies Hogan, Martin & Rea with their 34 Flathead / Blown Fuel
Roadster for shipping to Long Beach. Box arrives on 28th July and us on the
4th Aug. We plan on arriving at Wendover Thurs afternoon the 10th.

This dammed 'salt fever' has returned, shakes, irrational speech, sleepless
nights, just grinning like an idiot all the time. Can anyone recommend
anything ?

Chris H..........NZed.

ps My son Linc has got his tube of goodies from SCTA.