RE: PATRIOT'S DECLARATION ... non LSR HAPPY BIRTHDAY

To: wester6935@comcast.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: PATRIOT'S DECLARATION ... non LSR HAPPY BIRTHDAY
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 19:23:04 +0000
            HEAR  HEAR !

  HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA !

   Cheers,.. -it's your ol' pal, "Dirt Track Doug"

           --------------- ' food for a whole lot of very CONTINUED thought

A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have
sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any
who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.

          -George Washington