Six weeks to Speedweek and counting...

To: "Landspeed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Six weeks to Speedweek and counting...
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 15:07:35 -0700
List,

Here is a note to let you know what I am doing currently. I just picked up
my new enclosed trailer (24 ft. Interstate) last Friday. I am painting its
floor tomorrow.

The racecar is at a fiberglass shop getting a "nose job". I probably won't
have it back for a couple of weeks. I have a new seat that gives a lot more
body support that I am planning to install. There is still some fiberglass
work to do to the body so I will not have real paint on it for this meet. It
will still be in suede! The car is also getting new window nets.

I am trusting that the engine is good to go. It seemed to run well at El
Mirage in May. The Nitrous System is ready, but I don't really plan on using
it at Speedweek.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC