Re: Jesse James in Iraq non LSR

To: RACE427@aol.com
Subject: Re: Jesse James in Iraq non LSR
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 23:53:09 EDT
In a message dated 7/3/2006 9:45:57 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
RACE427@aol.com writes:

Jesse has to be given alot of credit for doing  the  right thing for our
service men and women.  Wish he would have   taken me to help build that
Powerglide !!    LOL

Hi Tony G

My hats off to the dude too!!! He plays hard ass but is really a kind and
understanding guy.

And you and I both know the PG didn't break the pump because they didn't
fill the converter!!! They "stacked the pump" when they stabbed the converter
and didn't get the tangs fully engaged with the pump gears. They cracked it
when
 they "force bolted" the trans up to the engine. See, I know that from
personal  experience.....LOL.  Hey, it was my first and only!

Otto