Jesse James

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Jesse James
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 00:03:09 EDT
I have been to his shop twice, never, ever able to see  Jesse.  Always drive
away a little bit  disappointed.     There have been some who have bashed him
and I have kept my mouth shut.  Not that I agreed with them, which I did
not.   Next time someone says something negative about him they are  going to
hear something positive from me!!

   Not too many people have the "balls" to travel to  a hostile environment,
risk their lives to spend some time with our guys and  gals.   He choked up at
the end of the show.  Jesse was  humble, he was touched and he was
heartbroken.  What can I say, I was  in awe of what he has done !!!   Enough
said.

   Tony G