One Kabin available

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: One Kabin available
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 17:13:25 -0400
I reserved two "Kampin' Kabins" at the West Wendover KOA for SpeedWeek
-- and only need one of 'em.  The reservation is for arrival on
Tuesday, 8 August 2006 through Thursday morning, the 17th.  The rate's
about $60/night including tax, title, and license (or whatever) you
want to call it.

A kabin has a double bed and a set of bunk beds, air conditioning and
electric heat, a porch with swing, parking within about five feet, a
water tap within abut 50 feet, and bathrooms/showers about 150 yards
away.  There's a swimming pool at the campground, laundry facilities,
and the Red Garter and Rainbow are an easy stroll away.

If you don't mind the lack of a potty in the room -- it's pretty decent
lodging for the price.  I'll cancel the reservation pretty soon -- so I
don't lose my deposit.  If you want the reservation please email me
(off-list is fine) at your early convenience so we can transfer from me
to you.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan