Re: no lsr content - Great American Race more ...

To: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: no lsr content - Great American Race more ...
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 23:07:08 -0600
You can see all the entrants cars for the 2006 race at:
http://www.greatrace.com/meet_racers/index.php?year=2006

Scott Kuck is listed as the driver of the Hudson Special # 17 and Gary
Kuck is the navigator this year.  They are from Lincoln, NE.

Jerry Kugel is the driver of car #110 with Judy Kugel as navigator ...
black 1932 Ford roadster.  Kugel Komponents guy ... salt racer.

Jack Roush is listed as navigator on the a 1940 Ford deluxe 5 window
coupe using several different drivers.  Since the 1942 Ford military
sedan is running with number 111, the number listed as a Ford coupe in
the Great Race entrants, I'm quite sure that's Jack.  He's a big Ford
guy so he's likely the one passing out Ford hats.

Wes