Ford FE Blocks

To: LandSpeed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ford FE Blocks
From: "Jon.the.Wise" <jon.the.wise@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 23:36:20 -0700
I will be getting a couple FE blocks (more like full engines, but they may
have parts missing) and was wondering if anybody is interested in one of
them. I also will have a set of chevy heads and a '66 Ford Custom 100 with a
super 6 (300ci I6)

Don't know what the heads are yet, they're just a throw in item in the back
of the truck. The engines are a 352 and a 390.

Don't know much about any of this other than my buddy needs to get rid of it
fast... I may keep the truck and rebuild the 1bbl carb that was on it (he
was attempting to put a 4bbl on, but hadn't gotten a intake yet) and use it
for a parts truck... but don't think I'll need either of the big ass motors
(I'm not a fan of fords... dad's a bit of a mopar guy(is there such a thing
as a bit of a mopar guy? LOL), and I've always liked chevy and mitsubishi)
due to the price of gas, and the fact that my built motor's going to have
2.3liters of displacement and the 4-500 horses that the FEs could make.

Not even sure what these are worth. My goal is to earn up enough to get a
eclipse spyder that a local guy is selling for 1300. Then I can put my AWD
drivetrain in it and have 1 of less than a dozen AWD spyders in the US.

--
~Jon