Help from Australians

To: "LandSpeed Digest" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help from Australians
From: "Gary C. Hensley" <gary@arrowracing.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 11:28:23 -0400
To any of you Australians coming to Speed Week at Bonneville this year or
who have come in the past.

Can you please help one of your countrymen in need of information. Rod
Tingate is trying to obtain information on various issues on the trip from
Australia to the salt. His number is 61 3 9722 1884. If you would please
contact him directly he would be very grateful.

Keith & I spent time with him and his son at the march DLRA meet and he is
really a neat guy and we'd like to get him over here for Speed Week.

Thanks for your help,

Gary C Hensley
Phone: 248-670-0883
Team Arrow Racing #1150B World Record Holder
210.728 MPH August 21, 2004 Bonneville Salt Flats

201sm2.jpg]

tech.gif]